Sunday, February 17, 2013

why not...

My soon-to-be sister-in-law and I were decorating for her son's 4th birthday party. She found a ton of ideas on Pinterest for the "Dinoland" party she was throwing. We had so much fun bringing out our creative side to put the ideas to the test. After we were done and admiring our work, we obviously took pictures of everything. I wanted to post our pictures on Pinterest to show how "simple" people recreate the extravagant ideas also found on Pinterest, but I thought, "how would people know what we used, how will they know what we were trying to recreate, and how will they know how did we did it?" So, that's when I came up with the idea of creating a blog. Since I am completely and utterly obsessed and passionate about planning events, it only made sense!

Now, I will start out with saying that I don't have one clue how to manage a blog nor do I have a fancy camera. I figured I will learn as I go and lean on my amazing friends who already blog, so please bear with me and feel free to share tips, tricks, and opinions. If anything comes of this, I just hope my posts bring out the creative side of others too.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

My soon-to-be sister-in-law and I at another event we organized together in 2011

1 comment:

  1. I love what you are doing ! I look forward to following your blog♥

    Love
    Mea

    ReplyDelete