Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sunday Brunch: Square Café

If there is one place I could go every weekend for brunch, it would certainly be Square Café. I cannot say enough wonderful things about it from the staff to the food to the atmosphere. The outside speaks for itself when you arrive and there are a ton of people waiting for a table. No matter how long the wait is, it is worth it. They do not take reservations, but the wait goes pretty quickly. My suggestion is to grab a menu and decide on what you are going to order so you are ready when you are seated. There is also a coffee bar, so you can order a coffee or latte while you are waiting.

From the moment you arrive until the moment you walk out the door, the staff is extremely helpful, diligent, efficient, and friendly. Something so rare when a place is as busy as they are. Everyone seems to truly love their job and customers.

Now to the food. Oh gosh, the delicious, mouthwatering food. I haven't had one dish I dislike! However, I HAVE to get a pancake with whatever I get. They are seriously that amazing. I love how the menu changes with the seasons so you always have different options. It is especially helpful since everyone seems to be a regular!

Breakfast Sandwich on a Bagel

Veggie Omelet and a Pancake with Strawberries and Walnuts

Square Breakfast (two eggs, choice of meat, with a pancake or home fries, and toast) with a Lemon Blueberry Pancake (seasonal)

Oreo Pancake (seasonal)
 
Cinnabun Swirl Pancake (seasonal)
 
The coffee is also good and served in a really fun mug and the specialty coffee drinks are unique and delicious. I love the Sunny Latte (cinnamon + caramel) and my BFF loves the 100 Gold Stars (caramel + coconut).

They also use local vendors (one is Bella Christie and Lil' Z's... holla!) which is great.

I HIGHLY recommend going to Square Cafe at least once every weekend :)

Oh, did I also mention... they cater! Contact catering@square-cafe.com!

Eat Well & Sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment